Wednesday, April 21, 2010

annette, the woman i am helping out. she rescues dogs. you can check out her work at www.destinyspetproject.webs.com (my best friend does the web design for this site). she rescued and saved darla. such a sweetheart! i helped annette by fostering her for a few days while sebastian was being neutered.

darla is amazing. she is so sweet. lovesssss people and other dogs. very social pretty girl. loves long walks. loves to run in my backyard. loves car rides. loves to sleep on me while watching movies. she has this most beautiful sky blue eyes. i miss her already and i am so sure she will get adopted. :)





1 comment:

  1. Aww Darla!! I wish we had the room to adopt her, seriously!!! She is just too cute for words. I love the one of her in the grass.

    ReplyDelete