Thursday, March 18, 2010

what do you get when you cross a chicken and a four-leaf clover?
the cluck o'the irish! hee hee hee

green bagels! our tradition

irish pride, indeed

happy 6th birthday, my rumer- you were born on this day and you are originally from ireland to a mommy who is 25 percent irish.

*groans* looking pretty for muwmy

come on... gimme the cookie already.. yeah, happy birthday to me.. i am a year older, who gives a shit at least i am happy and have the best muwmy

my birthday cookie- it is so delicious (hence my eyes) that i finished it within 10 minutes. i am looking forward to my 7th already

made my first green beer ever&corned beef. i was in heaven.

painted the town green with my girls

gone green

this is the best outfit i have seen all night

No comments:

Post a Comment